Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
- Who we are and how to contact us
The website https://reefrestorationfoundation.org/ (the Site) is operated by Reef Restoration Foundation Limited (ABN 50 620 004 748) and each of its group companies from time to time (we, us and our).
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using our site you accept these terms
- use the Site;
- join as a Coral Crusader or sponsor;
- make any enquiries through the Site; or
- make any donations or purchases through the Site.
From time to time we may invite you to participate in feedback surveys, online surveys and/ or focus groups.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
The Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
- We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
Use of the Site is free, however where prices are quoted on our Site or communications then such prices are inclusive of GST.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to the Site, or any features of the Site, at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result. These terms will nevertheless survive any such termination.
If we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you are in breach of these terms, we may take any action that we deem is reasonably necessary to remedy such breach or protect the Site in the circumstances, including without limitation:
- suspending or terminating your registered account and access to the Site;
- removing any content uploaded by you to the Site; and
- commencing legal proceedings to prevent you from using the Site.
- Eligibility to use our site
Our Site is directed to users who are at least 18 years old and are residing in and using the Site within Australia. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site are appropriate for use or available in other locations. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do at your risk and you are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to your accessing the Site from your location.
- Coral Crusader program
We will provide the Coral Crusader program (including any subsequent sponsorship programs) for all users who sign up or donate to the Coral Crusader program on our Site.
You acknowledge that the products and services available under the Coral Crusader program may be modified by us from time to time (including, without limitation, any pricing).
- Coral Crusader program cancellation
You can also cancel your Coral Crusader program by emailing email@example.com
We will not provide any refunds for donations or sponsorships made in accordance with the Coral Crusader program.
- Donor account registration
In order to access areas of the Site that require registration, in particular, to register as a recurring donor, you will be required to register a donor account with us using your email address.
In registering your account with us to access the donor account, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the email address you register with us will be your email address;
- you are solely responsible for all activities that happen under your account;
- you will not provide any false personal information to us, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without that person’s express permission; and
- you will not create more than one personal account.
- Changes to your donor account details
Your donor account details can be changed by you online via your member login.
- You must keep your donor account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of registering your account with us or our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
- You must not rely on information on the site
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site, including without limitation as to accuracy, timeliness, availability or completeness.
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date, nor do we undertake to keep information on the Site updated.
- Third party sites
Where our Site contains links to other sites (including banner advertisements and sponsored links) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and you access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
- Limitation of liability
In no event will we, our affiliates, group companies or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our Site, any websites linked to it, any content on our Site or such other websites or any services or items obtained through our Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this clause affects any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Where our liability cannot be excluded, we limit our liability to the fullest extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, group companies, licensors and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, your use of any information obtained from the Site and any use of the Site’s content, services and products other than as expressly authorised in these terms.
Details contained in the Site relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details in the Site concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from the Site.
All information contained in the Site is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice. Before entering into any transaction or making any decision in connection with any purchase or sale of financial products (or similar) on the Site, we recommend you obtain independent advice to take into account your particular objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer system and/or mobile device occurs in connection with the use of the Site, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems and/or mobile device.
You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the “Content Standards” clause.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
- Trade Mark Notice
“Reef Restoration Foundation”, “Coral Crusader”, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are our trade marks or the trade marks of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under these terms. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trade marks of their respective owners and are used by us under licence.
- Prohibited uses
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out in the “Content Standards” clause of these terms;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us in our absolute discretion, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
- manipulate or interfere with any reviews, posts, information or other content posted by other users on the Site;
- attempt to circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion, exercised reasonably) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- bypass measures we may use from time to time to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We may report any of the activities above to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- Online donations and sponsorships
All donations through our Site or other transactions for the donation of good or services formed through the Site (including but not limited to the Coral Crusader program) or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Donation Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated into these terms.
- Governing law
These terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You and we both agree that the courts in Queensland, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
If any part of these terms are found to be void or unenforceable then those terms will be severed and the remaining terms will remain in force and constitute the agreement between you and us.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right under these terms will not constitute a waiver of any such right.
- Other terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.